Chibi Usa (aikosenshichibi) wrote in __makenai,
Chibi Usa
aikosenshichibi
__makenai

Helios was covered in light, it's strength and warmth enwraping him. All he could see was this bright, white light, but it wasn't blinding. It was comforting. He felt perfectly calm and felt this inner peace and silence take him over. This wasn't a scarey experience for him. Instead, he felt a feeling of security from it all. He seemed to be floating in space, no direction, no time, all the while enwraped by this pure peace.

All of a sudden, a feeling of great dispare washed over him as he saw Nephrina and her Circus taking dreams from all on earth. Helios panicked and didn't know what to do. He could feel himself being pulled in by her evil and negativity. He couldn't escape it. He cried and cried out but no one heard him. He was to be destroyed!!! He saw Nepheraina close in on him and closed his eyes for he could not watch what would happen next.

Helios then felt a wave of relief wash over him and a strong peace brush through him. He opened his eyes and saw all the super sailor senshi fighting Nepherina! Scenes passed before his eyes, memories of the super sailor senshi fighting together as a team and memories of them defeating Nepherina!

Helios smiled as the white light faded and he looked around at all the senshi, starlights, and cats at Pluto's post. A silence and peace like he had never felt before eminated from his heart.

'We are all a team and we can not seperate,' he thought to himself, 'I am part of this team and I will do my all to bring us back together. We must work together, not divided.'

Helios had been reminded of the importance of unity.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments