Stephanie (tokisenshipluto) wrote in __makenai,
Stephanie
tokisenshipluto
__makenai

Pluto looked from her space time door all around her.

Hotaru, Amy, and Artemis had been turned evil, along with Pallas and Cere.
The three left from the inners were ordered to stay together.
Neptune and Uranus were leaving the group.
Pluto was the only Outer left.
The King and Queen stayed together, side by side, through almost everything.
Chibiusa and Chibi Chibi were in the past for protection.
Helios never left Diana's side and now Luna had entered the picture to be by her daughter.
Princess Kakyuu was off on her own.
The starlights always stuck together.

Pluto shook her head and sighed. Everybody was spliting into the groups...the exact opposite of what needed to be done.

Pluto slammed her hand against her space-time door and screamed, "This is not how it should be!"

She turned from her door and looked at everyone. "We are the Sailor Senshi! We are family! We have united with the starlights and their princess, but you know what? IT DOES NOTHING!" She looked at everyone as her voice echoed in space.

"We are ALL spliting up when WE. SHOULD. BE. UNIFYING!" Pluto's voice raged through these words.

"Some of us are training ourselves," Pluto looked to Jupiter, Helios, and Diana. "Some of us are giving their all, and succeeding, and growing!" She then looked to Mars. "Some of us are letting our fears get the best of us!" She looked off into the distance where Neptune and Uranus were. "Some of us are leading." She looked to Serenity and Endymion. "Some of us are secluding themselves and not co-operating as a team." She looked to the starlights. "But one thing we are NOT doing, is WE. ARE. NOT. UNIFYING!" Pluto let her voice and words echo across space as she looked to each and every face present at her post.

She then abruptly looked away and clutched her staff tightly. For all of Pluto's yelling, her deep peace and silence never left her. She could feel it growing rather than decreasing. She closed her eyes and felt a warmth in her staff. She felt a power picking up. She saw a light in her minds eye...she picked up her staff, whiped it around,and from her garnet ord, a warm, bright, white light errupted, taking over all the senshi, including distant Uranus and Neptune.

Pluto whispered...."Can you see?"
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments