Eve (sailorneptune13) wrote in __makenai,
Eve
sailorneptune13
__makenai

Galaxia gave a snarl as Saturn struck her down, but made no attempts to attack her.
Mercury rushed over to assist her, but Galaxia pushed her away, a dangerous look in her eye.
I don't need anyone helping me!
Instead she stood up, utterly composed and resumed her normal position in her throne.
She must be killed She though sharply,
She turned to Artemis with a frown
"And where is Diana's starseed?" she enquired coldly, "Did I not tell you to retrieve it?"

Mercury saw Saturn attack Galaxia, and darted over to help her boss, only to be roughly shoved away, her eyes showed no emotion as she backed away with a curt nod. But inside she was confused
Why is Galaxia annoyed at me. Have I offended her in some way? No...She would have killed me if I had

Neptune snuggled up to Uranus,
"I honestly don't know where we should go" She admitted, "But I am right, Galaxia will seek them all out and destroy them"
The senshi are tearing at the seams she thought dejectedly Galaxia will win, the only thing we can do is...run
She turned and looked at Uranus, sadness in her heart.
"We have to run. Galaxia will kill us, if we get away...mabye we can become strong enough to combat her?"
But Neptune wasn't stupid. She knew that there was no way just the two of them could defeat Galaxia, as well as she knew, that if they ran Galaxia would fine them...But if they could get away, they would live. at least for a while...
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment