Chibi Usa (aikosenshichibi) wrote in __makenai,
Chibi Usa
aikosenshichibi
__makenai

Endymion looked at his wife and smiled. He held her tightly. "We train here, with Pluto at the space-time gate. I know we are close to Galaxia and all her minons, but we can still plot and train. If we leave Pluto alone, we put her in too much risk to get taken over by Galaxia, ultimatly putting our children in risk. What do you think?"

----------------------------------

EDITED AGAIN: Mamoru was in his kitchen baking a cake. He was bored and decided to cook; he liked cooking. He slightly chuckled to himself. "Oh meatball head." he said to himself. He was thinking of the clumsy, crybaby Usagi who LOVED cake. "She actually LOVES all food....the pig." he said to himself again. He blinked and looked down at his ingrediants. "Why am I thinking of meatball head?????" He said to himself as he looked up and stopped what he was doing. He shook his head and kept on cooking, leaving the thoughts of Usagi behind.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 26 comments

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…