Stephanie (tokisenshipluto) wrote in __makenai,
Stephanie
tokisenshipluto
__makenai

OOC: Bed time >.

What already???
meep x-D yes.

Today has been a long hard day and I'm pooped and have a head ache. I'm going to go but hopefully, if school permits me, I'll be on for a little while tommorow evening/night to update.

Yes, school has started and it's going to be VERY hard! But no worries, I'm going to do my very best to keep up with this community because it's my FAVORITE!

But for now, and if ever I'm MIA and not with the plot when stuff happens, heres the low down on my characters:

Pluto-Pretend she is at her gate gaurding time.
Helios-I give Diana Permission to move Helios around so he is in the picture.
Endymion-I give Cosmos/Serenity premission to move him around so he is in the picture.

sailorneptune13 has permission to tweak around and keep all my characters in the plot as well.

^And to all of you,^ just mentioned, feel free to make movements for my character, or even speech/battling if necessary, just nothing too big. Just enough to keep them in the plot and make them do more than stand there like statues. >.<

So yea, just wanted to say all that. But I'll be backies!!!

::BUG huggles:: to my two outers, Neptune and Uranus, who are leaving me! I luffies yews!!

And Michi...no emails from you ;____________;
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments