Stephanie (tokisenshipluto) wrote in __makenai,
Stephanie
tokisenshipluto
__makenai

Pluto sighed and turned around, her back to Neptune and Uranus. "Demand your Queen. Demand your King. Demand your fellow Senshi. Do not demand me. Even if I want to join you, I can not. You know my duty lies here with my space-time door. I can not leave, especially not with Small Lady and Chibi Chibi in the past. I understand why you want to leave, I am relieved you want us to come with you. It scared me and saddened me that you would want to leave us to be by yourselves. I know now its different. Just do not ask me if I can come, I am not the one to ask. Go ask the others."

With that said, Pluto walked to her space time door and stood there, not looking back at Neptune or Uranus. They had made their decision and even though Pluto, now than ever, wanted to stay with her fellow outers, she could not. She could not leave her post. This pained her, but she just stayed strong with her inner peace, silence, and faith.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments