Amber MeowMix (knifeofnectar) wrote in __makenai,
Amber MeowMix
knifeofnectar
__makenai

"You were." Uranus muttered with a sigh as she looked back to Pluto. "You were telling her how wrong it was for her to think the way she does, that is attacking." She looked to Neptune and sent her a small smile, she leaned over and placed a kiss to her cheek. "We hadn't planned on going through the gates of time, so you have no reason to worry about that Pluto." Uranus spoke against Neptune's skin, nuzzling against the woman's neck.

"We fight the way we have always fought, to the best of our abilty. If that means that we should go off an train by ourselves, then so be it. Neptune knows what she is talking about." Her arms wound around Neptune's waist, hugging her close as she placed her head on Neptune's shoulder and looked to Pluto. "You are welcome to join us, but I do think it would be better for us to leave the palace and train elsewhere away from Galaxia's prying eye. Here she can watch our every move and make notes, it would be stupid to allow her that."
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments