Stephanie (tokisenshipluto) wrote in __makenai,
Stephanie
tokisenshipluto
__makenai

Pluto looked at Uranus and sighed.

Now Uranus was threatening her.
Now Uranus would empower Neptune more.
Now they would both leave and weaken this team.

She then heard Neptune's words and just looked at them both.

Pluto feared for them. Being distant from the other senshi would make them weaker on their own, easier for Galaxia and her evil to target and win. Being this selfish and absorbed into each other made them weaker still. Pluto was scared to let them go. She didn't want to see them go. She, Neptune, Uranus, and Hotaru were the outer senshi, and always together! They were a powerful force. Pluto had already lost Hotaru, she couldn't lose Neptune and Uranus. Pluto doubted Neptune and Uranus cared that Hotaru was taken over.

Pluto closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She reached out and touched Uranus' wrist and looked at her, "There is no need to threaten me Uranus. I'm not attacking Neptune for what she thinks." Pluto then turned to face both of them, "I want you two to stay here with me, with the others. We are a team, doesn't that mean anything to you? I just don't understand why you want to distance yourself from all of us. If you two go away aelready lost Hotaru, which seems to mean nothing to you, and now you two are putting yourselves at risk. Why can't you stick with me? with us?"

Pluto looked into Uranus' eyes with a soft glare, and then to Neptunes. She hoped she was getting to them. "I have my duty, I'm the gaurdian of the space time door. I have my responsiblities to uphold. I stood my ground here in front of you two because you can not pass through time. I didn't know where you would want to go to find a new place to train but I would not let you pass through the gates. I don't support you, in your thinking and in the decision to leave us. I'm not attacking you, I'm merely not agreeing."

Pluto then thought of what Neptune had said.She understood what Neptune was saying, but just shook her head as she thought about it. "Galaxia is stronger yes, but nothing we can't beat. I can sense and feel the little changes that bring us togther, that strengthen us. We can win, we can triumph, you just have no faith. Running away is no better than what Sailor Cosmos did the first time with Galaxia, when she sent Chibi Chibi back to Eternal Sailor Moon." She took Uranus' and Neptune's hand and held them tightly. "You both have great strength but you can not fear what is. However, the fear is taking you over Neptune and I can't help you. That is your own battle. You both must conquer your fear and have faith. You both must harness your inner peace and silence and gather strength. I can't do this for you. I won't do this for you. I just wish you would stay."

Pluto then let go of each of their hands and stood up straight. She hardened her expression and then said, "However, I will not force you to do anything.The decision is yours and yours alone. I have said all that I can, and I can do no more. You make your decision. I will only stop you from going through time. Anywhere else you go, I will let you.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments