Eve (sailorneptune13) wrote in __makenai,
Eve
sailorneptune13
__makenai

Neptune had been about to reply to Pluto's words, when Uranus stepped in harshly.
Following her old habit of agreeing with her love, Neptune nodded fervently.
"Thank you Haruka-San" She whispered, cuddling up to her, "In response to your question...I don't know, I don't know where we can go. I just don't think we should stay here"

"We know where Galaxia is, but that doesn't stop her from strengthening her evil forces. There is lots of space and strength here at the gates of time. Taking yourself farther away from Galaxia won't help your training any more, it only weakens this team from you and Uranus leaving."

"I agree us knowing where Galaxia is doesn't stop us from attacking; do you even know why that is? Have you even thought about it? Evidently not. The reason we are not attacking Galaxia is because she is stronger, every time she has attacked us, she has destroyed one of us; she could come here at any time and kill every one of us single handedly while we're even beginning to train. The only reason she doesn't is because she's playing with us, she's biding her time. Killing us slowly and one at a time so that we all feel intense pain, and when the time comes that we do launch an attack, the few of us left will be broken" Neptune said calmly, but her eyes shone with tears,
she turned back to Uranus,
"I just want us to be safe" She said to her partner "I just want you to be safe..I want to get away"
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments