Stephanie (tokisenshipluto) wrote in __makenai,
Stephanie
tokisenshipluto
__makenai

Pluto heard Neptune's words, and once again she had misunderstood what Pluto had said. Taking a deep breath, Pluto said, "Neptune, I did not tell you to go and join Galaxia. I simply said that if you want a new place to train, you can not go through the gate of time. What you can do is go back into our old palace, and find your way out of Galaxia's new head quarters, and find a new place to be. However, Galaxia knowing we are here does not stop us from training or plotting. We know where Galaxia is, but that doesn't stop her from strengthening her evil forces. There is lots of space and strength here at the gates of time. Taking yourself farther away from Galaxia won't help your training any more, it only weakens this team from you and Uranus leaving."

Pluto sighed and looked at her friend, who was changing for the worse, in her eyes. She then asked, "And if you wanted to talk to me, why were you walking away from me, when I was still infront of the palace doors, and towards the gate of time where everyone can easily see thats where helios, luna, and poor diana are?"

Pluto paused for a minute but didn't give enough time for Neptune to respond. She just looked at her friend with love. She did love Neptune, and Pluto wanted to understand why her friend was distancing herself from everyone all of asudden. Pluto put her hand on Neptunes shoulder and continued. "My friend, you are changing, and its for the worse. I only was upset with you because you said that I didn't believe in my Queen! When my Queen is the person I would do anything for! I live for her. You hurt me deeply with that remark and dissappointed me because I guess I expected you to understand what I had said. However, now I realize that the knowledge I know and hold, can't be held by anyone else. No one else has seen or lived what I've been through and with that comes great knowledge and responsibility. I'm sorry I told you so much. However, I was very upset you wouldn't go after your own daughter! Us outers are supposed to stick together, but you wouldn't go after Hotaru, you wouldn't come with me. That hurt."

Pluto took her hand away from Neptune's shoulder and looked at her. She had said enough. She had probably said too much. Now, it was Neptune's turn once again to respond.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments