Eve (sailorneptune13) wrote in __makenai,
Eve
sailorneptune13
__makenai

"You leave the Senshi; you leave our King and Queen; you weaken us as a whole; you take a different path and abandon us; then YOU can NOT go through the gates of time. You walk back into Galaxia's power source, our old palace, and YOU find your way out to a new place."

"From here you can not cross into the past or the future. As watcher of the space-time door, as gaurdian of the underworld, I am Sailor Pluto! I will NOT let you pass. And I will eliminate those who violate the law."

Neptune stared at her coolly.
"I am not going to join Galaxia and her Animimates" She replied with a hint of disgust,
"I merely said that we cannot train here, for one Galaxia knows we are here. And how can we train at the gates of time? Pluto, you have been at my throat ever since I asked you what you knew" She paused for a moment, studying Pluto carefully "And when I refused to help Saturn, you almost attacked me. I had reasons for not running into the hands of our enemy, which I did explain"
This what a lot for Neptune to since she most often followed Haruka's lead, squeezing Haruka's hand, she continued.
"And I did not attept to cross the gates of time, I was walking over to you to suggest we move to a more suitable area" She added snottily.
Whats happening to us? She wondered, The out senshi rarely battled, but she and Setsuna had been at eachother for a few days now...
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments