Stephanie (tokisenshipluto) wrote in __makenai,
Stephanie
tokisenshipluto
__makenai

After Pluto dropped to her knees and sobbed, she soon had become very quiet. She cried all the tears she could and she felt all the saddness she permited. She stared of into space, her mind wondering.

Soon, she had fallen asleep. During this sleep, her mind was still quite aware and awake. She could feel the calm, the inner peace, the silence she felt all around her. She started to half wake up from sleep, but only to dive into this darkness that was all around her. She harnessed it and found great power. But this was not evil darkness, this was the darkness when you are left in silence with only yourself. This is the darkness that your true inner peace hides itself in. This is the darkness before the calm.

All the pain, all the saddness, all the hurt, all the anger, was gone. However this time, it was banished for good. A new power took over Pluto like she had never felt before, and this time, she knew she had transformed into a new Setsuna, Gaurdian of the Space-Time door, Sailor Pluto.

She opened her eyes and looked all around her. She then heard Neptune announce, very loudly, she was going somewhere else, possibly to a new palace. Sailor Pluto whipped her head around and saw Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus, heading to her space-time door.

Pluto jumped to her feet, ran and jumped over Neptune and Uranus. She flippd around and landed in front of them, facing them. She held out her staff and flat out said, "You leave the Senshi; you leave our King and Queen; you weaken us as a whole; you take a different path and abandon us; then YOU can NOT go through the gates of time. You walk back into Galaxia's power source, our old palace, and YOU find your way out to a new place."

Pluto stood tall and proud, put her staff to her left and said, "From here you can not cross into the past or the future. As watcher of the space-time door, as gaurdian of the underworld, I am Sailor Pluto! I will NOT let you pass. And I will eliminate those who violate the law."

She gave Neptune and Uranus a cold hard stare.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments