susako (susako) wrote in __makenai,
susako
susako
__makenai

Makoto watched as Rei closed her eyes so decided not to disturb her.

We have to get stronger. It's the only way we'll defeat them and make things go back to what they were. She walked away a little bit, feeling that she should use some of her energy for training. She had no wounds to recover from, since she hadn't been involved ouright in the recent battle. There was still something in her that itched for a chance to use her strengths.

She jumped up and down a few times, restless. She clenched her fists and admired the strong shape of her hands and arms. She looked over to the other senshi and smiled. This area was powerful, it would be since it was the portal between times. There was a lot of old and new energy here, and a lot of space, a place perfect for training. Although you could get lost if you went too far. Makoto made sure she had the others in sight. She then raised her arms and focused on trying to capture the energy around her, draw it into her. She felt like a sponge soaking up the energy in the air around her and the more she concentrated, the fuller she felt.

She shot her hands in front of her and watched the electricity come out of her hands and go shooting into the distance with a sharp crackling and zapping noise. She dropped her hands slowly and looked at them proudly.

If I keep this up, I'll definitely be able to help.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments