susako (susako) wrote in __makenai,
susako
susako
__makenai

Rei bit her lip. Maybe she hadn't quite gotten that inner peace thing yet that she knew Pluto was working on. She had felt rather than seen Artemis attack Diana and now Diana was injured and being comforted by Helios. Rei scolded herself sharply for failing again, and then scolded herself for thinking of failure, something that there simply wasn't time to dwell on.

Perhaps if I focused on one specific thing rather than just generally trying to sense my surroundings... Her mind drifted for a moment. Ami still had some good in her before I ruined things. Maybe those recently turned have something I can appeal to?

She thought for a moment. Ami's too strong anyway. She nearly killed me, who knows what it would be like if I tried to get inside her head? Who could I... Rei closed her eyes and scanned, not trying to enter, but simply trying to sense the people in the throne room. It was then that she came across someone dark, yet not as full of energy as everyone else. Pallas. Is she sleeping? She was turned so soon...

Confident that she wouldn't be blocked, Rei pushed forward gently with her mind, brushing aside anything that came in her way. Let me in... she prayed silently. There must be some part of you that I can connect to...

And there was. A small glitter. Its warmth was only slight and looked like it might fade soon but it was still there. Rei reached for it with her mind and held onto it. She saw Pallas' memories of Chibi-Usa and focused on trying to make them stronger, attempting to push back the cold that threatened to freeze the only part of good left in her.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments