Chibi Usa (aikosenshichibi) wrote in __makenai,
Chibi Usa
aikosenshichibi
__makenai

The King kisses his Queen back and looked into her eyes smiling. She was his life force, he was so happy to have her sweet love and kind words. It was her that he woke up for in the morning.

Just as he finished kissing his wife, he heard Pluto bust through the palace doors into the space time realm. He saw her drop down to her knees and start balling. He took his wife's hands and squeezed them tight, dropping his head and looking to the ground. "We've lost another one..." He muttered.

He was losing his team and they were getting weaker. He let go of his wife's hands and looked around at everyone. Everyone had battled non stop and there was no time for training or plotting. It was time to leave the enemy to themselves so they could train and plot.

Raising his voice for all to hear he announced, "Nothing we have done so far has helped us triumph over this evil. Instead, we have only lost more of our home, and our loved ones. We are not going to attack or go after our foes for now. We need to unify ourselves and train. As we lose more of our senshi and beloved ones, we lose strength. We have made stupid mistakes and now is not the time to act rashly. We are going to stay here with Pluto at her space time door and train. We are going to follow all the rules and once we have finished our training, then will be the time to plot. No one leaves here until we are ready.

These are the rules and I want no one to disobey the laws set anymore. If you have objections, say them now but act maturly and present them nicely. We don't have the time to waste arguing, but I certainly want any and all objections and comments brought forth now, in a calm manner, so we can smooth aside all wrinkles and start training without resentments.
With that, the King finished and looked around at his fellow team, waiting for what was to come forth in response to his rules. He held his wife tightly.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment