Chibi Usa (aikosenshichibi) wrote in __makenai,
Chibi Usa
aikosenshichibi
__makenai

Helios dropped down to Diana's side as her mother Luna placed Diana's head on her lap. Helios spoke to Diana, in sweet, soft words. "Diana, I know somewhere you can hear these words. Try to hear what I say and do what I tell you. The golden sun power that I gave you can help you in times like these. You must look into your inner peace and silence, for that is where you can access it. Try to concentrate really hardly and search for the silence beyond the pain, search for the peace beyond the havoc. It's there, but you have to have faith in yourself. You have the power, you just have to believe. Search and you will find it. Once you find it, harness it and pull it out. Itwill help you get past the pain and bring you back to full consiousness. I know you can do this my little one, now please try. Your mother and I are both here for you." As Helios said these words, he took Diana's little hands and held them sweetly. He looked at her face and waited. He knew she could do this.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments