Amy (caloris) wrote in __makenai,
Amy
caloris
__makenai

OOC: Just got back online after waking up, and I’m curious;

Saturn saw Palla Palla fall and ran to catch her before she hit the ground....

Just how did Saturn (or anyone else for that matter) know that Sailor Pallas was falling or had had her starseed taken? Pallas is in the Crystal Palace throne room. The only people there at the time was Galaxia, Artemis, Tin Nyanko, Mercury, and for some odd reason, Cosmos.

So therefore, Pallas couldn’t have been caught by Saturn, placed in Neptune’s arms or have Endymon move to her side.

Since Saturn doesn’t know about Pallas and wasn’t in the room to catch her, she wouldn’t have had any reason to suddenly go rushing back from the time gate (on another planet no less), back into the Crystal Palace and fight the two most powerful villains the senshi had ever faced alone. So she wouldn’t have gone.

Since she wouldn’t have gone, then Pluto, nor anyone else, wouldn’t have had to follow anyone. The whole of that last posting spree doesn’t make any sense.

Is it really too much to ask that people stop and think about what they know and what the character they are playing would know? Just because you as the reader knows what is going on everywhere in the game, doesn’t mean that your character does.

Is there really any reason to have a long battle every "real time" day? Isn’t this something like the 4th battle in the same "role play" day? How about having some plot development or planning and not just yet another fight? I realise that they are effectively at war, but even when you’re at war, you aren’t fighting battles 24 hours a day.

And stop calling Sailor Pallas "Pallas Pallas" or "ParaPara". The name "Pallas Pallas" never existed and she isn’t</i> an Amazon any more. She is a senshi.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments