Amber MeowMix (knifeofnectar) wrote in __makenai,
Amber MeowMix
knifeofnectar
__makenai

Tin Nyanko ran over to her mistress. "Galaxia-sama are you alright?!" She cried, bells jingling with each of her movements. She watched as Pluto left then turned back to her, kneeling before her. "Sorry to fail to help you, I understand if you must punish me." She sighed, bowing her head.

--

Neherenia watched Nyanko with an arched eyebrow, rolling her eyes as she sucked up to Galaxia. "You know, I can't take star seeds, I don't have those braclet things, nor do I really want to have them." She smirked slightly, sending Galaxia a half grin.

"So, you really have no reason to complain about what I'm doing."

--

Uranus slipped her arms around Neptune, glaring at any who sent her harsh looks. "I stand by her side in this matter. I agree fully with her." She nodded, kissing the top of Neptune's head, tighening her arms around the woman. "I'll stand by you no matter what, until the very end of time."
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments