Stephanie (tokisenshipluto) wrote in __makenai,
Stephanie
tokisenshipluto
__makenai

Edited, because I'm too anal to not edit it

Pluto felt herself being blasted away but she grabbed Saturn and held onto her, not letting her daughter go. She fell to the floor but quickly sat up and looked at Saturn. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She yelled as she sobbed. She took her daughter in her arms and held her closely, whispering, "I will always love you my child." She closed her eyes, her tears spilling onto Saturn's face, and she worked so hard to bring out the silence from within. She soon was encased in silence, her own tears, her own breath, nothing she could hear. She opened her eyes and kissed her daughters forhead. She set her down gently and took one last look at Saturn, before the golden bracelts started to work their evil into her.

She stood up and whispered "Dead Scream" and swung around and let it fly directly at Galaxia, its speed too great to escape, its power like none had ever known before. And as soon as she let it fly, she yelled, "Chronos Typoon" it's power, and speed greater than her Dead Scream. Both attacks forged into one and hit Galaxia straight on, with unimaginable power.

Without hesitating, Pluto kicked through the thrown room doors and ran. She burst through the palace doors onto the plane of space and fell to her knees sobbing.

OOC:Time for bed! Endymion, Helios and Pluto are now out! I'll be back tommorow. I hope too much doesn't happen without me. And BIG huggles for sailorneptune13, this battle rawked! Tears for my poor daughter Saturn!!
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments