susako (susako) wrote in __makenai,
susako
susako
__makenai

Mars had heard everyone talking but only in the distance. She was off in her own world, tired of fighting, saddened by all that had happened.

There's no use dwelling on it. She stared at the floor, at her red heels and noticed a bruise on her ankle.

She closed her eyes and decided to clear her mind so that she could focus more clearly and stop feeling sorry for herself. You survived three battles so far she told herself, and you survived all of those battles in the past.

But you died in the past.

Mars closed her eyes and focused more. She felt that inner peace building and with it came a sense of great awareness. The glowing potential of each person's starseed was beautiful. Diana's had a new strength to it, now that Helios had given her the powerup. Mars felt herself smile.

But then she fet something pulsing, something dark. Her eyes snapped open and she looked towards the shadows, scanning for whoever was hiding there.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment