Stephanie (tokisenshipluto) wrote in __makenai,
Stephanie
tokisenshipluto
__makenai

Pluto flew back, but as Saturn and Pluto were flown back, Pluto grabbed Saturn's hand and held it tightly. She laid on the ground as the pain took over her body once again. However, it was not that sharp and passed quickly. She slowly got to her feet and felt the darkness start to seep throughout the palace. She needed to get Saturn out of here. She calmly looked at Galaxia and walked up to her. She stopped 10 feet from her and stood tall and proud. She opened her lips and whispered, so only she could hear, "Deadly Scream." As soon as this attack was launced Pluto yelled "Chronos Typoon" Being at so close a distance and sending her attack off as a surprise to Galaxia from it's dull whisper, both attacks took her by surprise and pounded into her, sending her flying backwards, crashing into the wall.

Pluto knew this wouldn't kill Galaxia but she knew it would stall her. As soon as she let Chronos Typoon fly, she ran to Saturn, picked her up, hauling her over her shoulders and ran for the door. Pluto was not going to waste time with her daughter.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments