Chibi Usa (aikosenshichibi) wrote in __makenai,
Chibi Usa
aikosenshichibi
__makenai

King Endymion stared at Neptune as she walked away with a hard expression on her face. The King shook his head. 'What has gotten into Neptune?' he thought to himself. He shook his head again and refocused. Attack after attack and slowly he was losing the good on his side. Saturn and Pluto had just gone into the thrown room. He needed a plan of attack. His wife was in there for crying out loud. He stood up and faced the senshi. "We may not be able to win right now, but we still have a fighting chance to protect Saturn and Pluto and Cosmos from getting their starseeds taken away. I say half of us stay here to protect the time door and the rest of us go and protect the ones we love. We are a team and we have to fight like one! Mars, you definatly stay here. You have fought hard and well and deserve a rest. Now, who will come with me?" The King prayed silently that no one else had become like Neptune. If they had, his team was definatly getting weaker.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments