Stephanie (tokisenshipluto) wrote in __makenai,
Stephanie
tokisenshipluto
__makenai

Pluto stopped in her tracks at Neptune's words. She spun around as fire burned inside her.
"COWARD!" She yelled at Neptune.
"You are falling into fear! You have no faith! You won't even go after your own DAUGHTER!" Pluto screamed, rage taking her over.
"First you accuse me of not believing in my beloved queen, when her and Small Lady are the two soul people I live for! Then you won't come and help me try and stop our own daughter!"
Pluto's anger was bubbling and she was letting it out.
"You came to me and asked me what was going on. I only told you half of what needed to be said and you can't even handle that! You don't even know the full of it, and YOU aren't the one who knows the complete truth. How do you think I feel being left at my post, age after age, alone, gaining wisdom and seeing the horror of this universe? How do you think I fee, being here alone, and knowing the truth, but no one caring to ask, when I've tried to tell."
Pluto's voice did not die down from her scream, but it cracked as tears streamed down her face.
"You don't know the half of it and I can tell you, your lack of faith, your ignorance is weakening this team! Your as good as useless if you keep this frame of mind. You won't fight because of your fear, you won't even go after your own daughter! You disgust me."
Pluto spat.

She turned and ran, her heart beating and her tears only pouring out faster. Neptune doesn't know, she doesn't understand. I thought she was stronger, why can't she be stronger. Pluto stopped dead in her tracks and pressed herself agains the wall among the shadows. Her emotions had taken over and she couldn't go into battle like that. She closed her eyes and concentrated as hard as she could. It was harder to pull out her inner peace and silence this time. However, as she did, she felt a new power take over her-she was ready. She walked swiftly down the hall, determination in her eyes, and a smooth attitude. She was ready.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment