?

No account? Create an account

14 January 2009 @ 12:20 am
five tips for a better you.  

1. Bored on Facebook? Upload a picture of yourself. Make sure it's a really happy one.

2. Flirt with everyone, even with people who don't really know. I know, doesn't that sound a little odd? Firstly, it makes everyone feel better, and secondly, just think of it as excellent practice. :)

3. Face it, the days of slow-moving computers remind us of actrocious memories of dial-up. However, it doesn't have to be that way. Make an effort to clean your computer's files every night, and defragmate once a month, at least. This will keep your computer in top notch shape.

4. Make an effort to read one book a week. And bookmark/set your homepage to the news so you can constantly stay informed and in the know (msnbc is a good one.)

5. Don't forget to smile at strangers and to tip your local Starbucks barista. ♥

inspirings on January 14th, 2009 05:31 am (UTC)
4. I'm addicted to reading the news; although it makes me a bit cynical. I love The Huffington Post. Extremely liberal and pro-Obama/democrat, so if you're not into that, I suggest another source.

Nicoleeverywastedkiss on January 14th, 2009 05:38 am (UTC)
Including schoolwork, I'm up to about 2 books a week, if not more. :X
Alexandra: heroes ♥ claire & guydingastar on January 14th, 2009 05:40 am (UTC)
i agree with the flirting. i'm in an LDR but flirting is still healthy, and keeps me happy. you have have to know when to stop and when you could be leading someone else on
(Deleted comment)
sunday_best on January 14th, 2009 10:22 pm (UTC)
Good!
whatascandalwhatascandal on January 14th, 2009 01:59 pm (UTC)
Great tips! It's the little things that make us better people. =)
Mary ツthedisease on January 14th, 2009 07:58 pm (UTC)
ugh. i'm STILL on dial-up because i live way out in the country and it's all we can get. sucks so bad. =[
sunday_best on January 14th, 2009 10:22 pm (UTC)
Most of us were all there once, so I feel your pain. However, #3 could surely still apply to you!
xxcandypantsxx: Happyxxcandypantsxx on January 15th, 2009 01:41 am (UTC)
I'm with the last one there. :P
Marsadiemarsadie on January 25th, 2009 09:30 am (UTC)
i really love these tips! ♥
wenlong79wenlong79 on October 7th, 2016 09:32 pm (UTC)
1 Bored on Facebook ? Upload a picture of yourself Make sure it's a really happy one 2 Flirt with ev
Incisensincisens on November 15th, 2016 02:20 pm (UTC)
1 Bored on Facebook ? Upload a picture of yourself Make sure it's a really happy one 2 Flirt with ev