Everyone (elysianstarseed) wrote in __love__me,
Everyone
elysianstarseed
__love__me

Seeking Friends, Could One Be You?

Music: Linkin Park, Sarah Brightman, Breaking Benjamin, 30 Seconds to Mars, Hans Zimmer, Journey, Zen Meditation Music, Avril Lavigne, Amy Lee, Demi Lovato, Annie Lennox, Sarah McLachlan, Maroon 5.
Books/Writers: V.C Andrews, Anne Rice, the Batman Files, Susan Kay's Phantom, the Silver Metal Lover, J.R.R Tolkien.
Movies: the Last Unicorn, Batman Beings, Dark Knight Rises, the Avengers,1776,Classic Horror Films,/Horror Movies, B Movies, The Conspirator, 90 Disney Movies, Legend, Labyrinth, Jumanji, Jurassic Park, Clue: the Movie, the Princess Bride, the Blues Brothers 2000, the Mothman Prophecies.
T.V Shows: Batman the Animated Series, the Twilight Zone, Fear Factor, Gargoyles, Law and Order Franchise Series, the X-Files, the Outer Limits.
Religion: Pagan
First of all. This is a new journal but I am not new to LJ.com. I am 30 years old. Talkative , open and, free spirited. I am very sensitive and I care a lot about my friends. Including my online friends. I take my online life as seriously as my offline life. I like to help my friends and be there for them. So if you are not looking for someone who is a little over bearing at times, then I'm not the right person for you. I am looking for long time companionship , friends. I enjoy chatting and long emails. I tend to write a person several times a day. I can sometimes message a person up to fifty times a day. I know that sounds crazy but I do and I'm not sure if I can really help myself, if I get "stuck on you", or attached to you. I just really like to talk and try to be there for my friends. Just be aware that I can be a lot though for most people. I do have some health problems, along with issues with paranoia and stress related health problems. Nothing that can't be worked out though with understanding and compassion though.
I am looking for someone who just wants friends and who can still put time in an online relationship like they do with their offline life. I know that's asking a lot and for most people online life is like a second hobby for them. For me it's one of the few ways I can really socialize with people though. I am really not that picky, so long as we can work through issues and that sort of thing. I just want friends but good friends and friends who won't just leave me because we are having problems.
Thank you.
-Sissy
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments