Liz (moonscoops) wrote in __listen_loud__,
Liz
moonscoops
__listen_loud__

APPLICATION:
1: spell out your name using band names

Elliot Smith Les Savy Fav Ima Robot Zwan Ani DiFranco Bright Eyes Elefant Tegan and Sara Her Space Holiday

2. sex: Female-ish.

3. sexuality (staight, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual): Confused.

4. location: Boca Raton, FL. {Kill me.}

5. random picture of self or whatever:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6. five favorite bands: Bright Eyes, Jack Off Jill, Le Tigre, the Dresden Dolls & Death Cab For Cutie

7. political party: Independent? Liberal? I guessss democratic; Liberal democrat? Something like that.

8. 3 books, 3 movies: Books = She's Come Undone {by Wally Lamb}, The Secret Life of Bees {by Sue Monk Kidd}, and My Name Is Asher Lev {by Chaim Potock};Movies = Ghost World, Welcome to the Dollhouse & Heathers.

9. favorite artist and why: Kathe Kollwitz; because her portraits are amazinggg, andd she was anti-nazi, a pacifist, my hero.. Not to mention that her artwork is just eeeee,incredible. As far as more current {living} artists go,I also enjoy Mark Ryden.

10. most inspiring quotation: "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

11. what is your specialty in the arts? (i.e. painting, photography, music, etc...) I draw, sketch, paint, work with mixed media, sing, act, & write poetry.

.12. why do you think you should be accepted into this community? Erm. Because I heart you?

Subscribe

• (no subject)

1: Jile Ruin Ayumi Hamasaki Cat Power OOIOO BBikini Kill 2. sex: this shouldn't matter. 3. sexuality (staight, homosexual, bisexual,…

• application

1. The Beatles Eliott Smith Rufus Wainright Inspiral Carpets 2.female 3.straight 4. houston , texas 5. a bike i worked on for an exhibit…

• (no subject)

1. Mu Arab On Radar Yumi bitsu Animal Collective 2. female 3. staight 4. Seattle, WA 5. 6. Erase Errata, Arab On Radar, Die Monitr…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments