Draco Malfoy (sneering_malfoy) wrote in __lightning__,
Draco Malfoy
sneering_malfoy
__lightning__

Various ~ Black Orchid ~ Complete

We Are All Born Naked And Screaming And If You're Lucky That Sort Of Thing Won't Stop There
Friday, June 2nd ~ Evening

"I have no idea who is screwing who so just check them in like they say and then send them to the ballroom. Oh!" Draco's eyes widened slightly and he leaned over to talk to the manager in a hushed tone, "If a Ron Weasely or a Daphne Greengrass check in send them out to the stable." He smirked and his grin fell slightly. "Well - only if she's alone. Idiot would get pissy otherwise."

Leaving the man with his final instructions, Draco made his way back to his accommodations - only the best of course - to freshen up, he had an entrance to make after all. So far things were moving along nicely - the staff was well trained and had easily accepted the booking of a Wizarding Proctologists Convention - allegedly to keep the press away, actually to keep his family away and the ruse seemed to have worked. Not to mention it provided him with endless personal amusement.

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...

Tags: adrian_pucey, bellatrix_lestrange, bill_weasley, daphne_greengrass, draco_malfoy, events, gabrielle_delacour, ginny_weasley, harry_potter, izabel_sinistra, luna_lovegood, narcissa_malfoy, remus_lupin, roger_davies, seamus_finnigan, severus_snape, vera_vector
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 0 comments