booksrsexy (booksrsexy) wrote in __lightning__,
booksrsexy
booksrsexy
__lightning__

Hermione - Her Private Quarters in Hogwarts - Incomplete

Hurt

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had."

~Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Wednesday, March 15th - Evening

Another attack on the grounds and Hermione felt as if her heart might burst. She felt as if her heart was attached to a yo-yo-- some invisible hand dropping it toward the earth and jerking it back up just enough to drop again. She almost felt guilty for enjoying herself as much as she had the night before with Ron. But, it had felt so good to have warmth and laughter in her life again, after feeling so cold for so long.

Stop! How can you be so heartless as to think of yourself at a time like this? Poor Hagrid! And the children! How can I hope to hold together enough for myself let alone those who need me? I must learn to be strong. I must help them all by being supportive and encouraging them to live their lives. I can do this.
Tags: hermione_granger
Subscribe

• Hermione and Viktor ~ Hogwarts ~ Incomplete

Sorrow makes us all children again - destroys all differences of intellect. The wisest know nothing. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson Tuesday, November 28 ~…

• Hermione and Anne ~ Hogwarts ~ Incomplete

By doing just a little every day, I can gradually let the task overwhelm me. ~ Ashleigh Brilliant Wednesday, November 9th ~ Afternoon Dusting her…

• WWN Hallowe'en Broadcast

A spider crawled across my face, Spreading its web on the human race … Mama Loi, Papa Loi I see fire in the dead man's eye Saturday, Oct. 28 ~…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 0 comments