Charlie Weasley (fiery_weasley) wrote in __lightning__,
Charlie Weasley
fiery_weasley
__lightning__

• Mood:

Various - The Three Broomsticks - Incomplete

A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it. ~ George Moore
Monday, March 13th ~ Evening

Charlie had apparated in the woods near Hogsmeade, feeling it would be safer, since he knew the place had changed and didn't want to Apparate in a wall. He'd had enough trouble with Apparition when he was younger. Of course, his choice for a place of arrival had nothing to do with the fact that Molly would most likely be waiting for him, unless the owl had gotten lost somehow. That would be brilliant...or not.

He lifted his travel bag on his shoulder, took a deep breath and walked towards Hogsmeade and the new family business, which he had incidentally never visited.

I can smell the blood from here. I'm in for a monster scolding here. Heh, just as long as she doesn't spank me...

He made a face and shook his head. Bad train of thoughts. He had enough of these with Bill and Gabrielle and Ginny and Snape!

He reached the Three Broomsticks with ease, try to avoid anyone who would recognize him. He considered staying outside and watching through the window for a bit, but decided against it. It was like jumping in cold water: delaying it wasn't helping. Nodding resolutely to himself, he pushed the door open and entered the restaurant. He looked around quickly, but saw no familiar mop of red hair and headed for the bar, intending to ask one of the waiters.
Tags: arthur_weasley, bill_weasley, charlie_weasley, molly_weasley, ron_weasley
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 62 comments