Draco Malfoy (sneering_malfoy) wrote in __lightning__,
Draco Malfoy
sneering_malfoy
__lightning__

Draco, Ginny, Seamus and Luna ~ Dragon's Lair ~ Complete

I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.
- Janeane Garofalo
Friday, February 24 ~ Afternoon

Draco leaned back into the soft dark leather of booth, watching the comings and goings of the cafe with blank eyes. He had sent Ginny an owl to meet him as soon as he had arrived home this morning, not yet ready to see whatever disgusting display Potter and Greengrass were sure to put on. After locking the two in a room together on Valentine's Day, Draco had made sure the staff knew not to tell him a damn thing about any noises or room service requests and proceeded to get thoroughly pissed.

And woken up in Venice. How was still a mystery, but the timing had been ideal. Away from his family, away from - them, just the break he needed right?

Until you took into account the number of vacationing lovers. Gah. So back home it was. As a flash of red caught his eye, Draco found himself grinning and hoping it was Ginny. He had actually missd a Weasley. Un-frickin-believable.
Tags: draco_malfoy, ginny_weasley, luna_lovegood, seamus_finnigan
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 40 comments