Narcissa Black Malfoy (narcissa__m) wrote in __lightning__,
Narcissa Black Malfoy
narcissa__m
__lightning__

Lucius and Narcissa ~ Malfoy Manor and Azkaban ~ Complete

Solicitors Are Good For Something Beyond Being Annoying Prats
Tuesday, January 17th ~ Evening

Narcissa had taken great care with her appearance. She hadn't been able to see her husband for ten years and now was not the time to appear lacking in any manner. He would have expected her to keep certain standards, which she had of course, but to have even one hair out of place would not do. Satisfied at last, Narcissa moved to put on the newest ermine cloak she'd received just the day before to cover the low bodice of her gown.

If we're left alone, then I'll take it off. Those creatures that call themselves guards might actually drool.

Hearing the last of the evening news program, her mouth lifted in a small smirk.

They had better stay unsubstituted if our solicitors want to continue to have our business. It would be rather difficult to get new clients from the grave.

Bypassing the family floo, she wrinkled her nose in distaste.

One of the things I've missed the most is having to use that disgusting thing. At least when he gets out, I won't have to do that any longer.

Picking up the Portkey that had been provided, Narcissa rolled her eyes as she felt the familiar pulling sensation.

Not that these crude things are much better.
Tags: lucius_malfoy, narcissa_malfoy
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 25 comments