Draco Malfoy (sneering_malfoy) wrote in __lightning__,
Draco Malfoy
sneering_malfoy
__lightning__

Draco and Narcissa ~ Draco's Penthouse ~ Complete

Evil Ovens And Interfering Mothers
Monday, January 16th ~ Afternoon

Draco turned over and scowled at the tapping eagle owl. How it knew which room he was in when it couldn't see through the glass was a mystery. "Winky!" As the form beside him in the bed grumbled at the noise, Draco kicked it lightly. "Why are you still - oh! The tongue, right. Stay put."

Grumbling about inept house elves, Draco made his way over to the doors and snatched the note.

Draco dear,

Since I haven't seen you since the disastrous dinner with the Potter person - despite promises to the contrary - I decided since I would be in that dreary little town you seem to prefer over living at the Manor I would invite myself to dinner at your - abode this evening. I will be occupied looking at several buildings Peterson is advocating I purchase. Two hours will be allotted for this purpose so expect me one half hour before dinner.

I do hope you've redecorated since the last time I was there. White is so common.

Mother

"Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck!" His eyes had grown wider with horror at each passing line. "Gah! I like white! I'm enough color for anyone all by myself!" Oh gods - she's coming into my town. This is just one step closer to moving here and managing my life - No! Damn it! If anyone's going to be buying up properties here it's me! Spotting the slacks on the floor, Draco picked them up and tossed them on the bed. "Get out! My mother is coming - oh gods no. I have to go, she can't come here - she'll redecorate! Get out, get out, get out!"

Frantically going to his closet while the man behind him sleepily dressed, Draco popped his head out. Hmmm.. Magic tongue - damn you Mother! It's starting already and you're not even here! "What was your - Claude! Claude right?" At the mans bemused confirmation, Draco came out of the closet pulling his shirt on. "Come back tonight, but you really have to leave now!"

Keeping in mind that he had Narcissa Malfoy to head off, Draco refused to be distracted - well, not too distracted - by what that tongue was doing to his ear as he pushed Claude to the front door. After a few moments he managed to pry himself off the door to open it and push Claude through it. "You have to go - fuck!" he froze seeing the person in the hall. "You said two hours!" Draco howled.
Tags: draco_malfoy, narcissa_malfoy
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 12 comments