?

No account? Create an account
Recent Entries Friends Archive Profile Tags Memories

There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents...
and only one for birthday presents, you know.
-Lewis Carroll
Saturday, June 16th ~ Morning

Owl to All
Due to a death in the family, my the celebration scheduled for this evening has been delayed until the weekend of Friday, June 29th. I know Auntie Crazy's death makes you all want to party - but it's all about me! people!

Thankfully by this time Severus Snape should also be well enough to attend.

Draco Malfoy

Owl to Severus
Severus,

I don't know what the hell happened, but you're not dead and I would prefer it if you could remain that way! I ought to kill you. When I heard, it scared the crap out of me! No excuses, I've delayed the party and I expect a big gift to make up for the shock inconvenience.

Unfortunately securing my assets is taking a bit longer than expected, so I am unable to visit you at this time. If I don't go see you, you can't die on me! I forbid it! So there. Not real, nah, nah, nah-nah!

Draco

Draco,

I doubt even I know what happened clearly, so I doubt I would be able to explain it to you if I wished.

Your concern and willingness to postpone your party is oddly touching in a scary sort of way duly noted.

My Healer has repeatedly assured me that I will, in fact, be able to leave this retched place before the 29th, therefore I shall be at your party unless I find an amazing excuse.

Please offer my thanks to Narcissa once more, for the special care she gave me during her visit the other day.

Severus
Severus,

Auntie Crazy is dead so I suppose that means I can stop loading myself down with antidote vials when I go see my mother for dinner, that's about all I need to know. Speaking of Mother, hands off! She may be divorced now, but I quite like Ginny. And I will soooo tell. I am glad one of us was able to visit, at least. Are Mother and Ginny getting along any better then?

If your Healer finds difficulty in arranging for you to be well enough to attend by then I'm sure we could arrange for an 'accident' a more competent one.

Draco
Draco,

To be honest, I'm not sure how Narcissa and Ginevra are getting along. We have been invited to the flat for dinner one night after I'm released and I've yet to actually inform Ginevra of that, so we shall see what happens when the time comes, I suspect.

I shall see you at your party.

Severus
Snape,

Ginny wasn't there?!? What the fuck is 'special treatment' then?!?! Do they neuter humans?

Floo called. Apparently not without medical justification. They don't consider my mental health justification. Bastards.

Bugger.

Keep your hands to yourself damn it!

I'll see and be watching! you there.

Draco