Harry James Potter (h_jim_potter) wrote in __lightning__,
Harry James Potter
h_jim_potter
__lightning__

Sirius and Harry ~ Grimmauld Place ~ Incomplete

Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.
~ Trey Parker and Matt Stone
Friday, May 4th ~ Afternoon

After kissing Daphne good-bye that morning, Harry started out on the bike toward London. He was planning on turning to back over to Sirius, but he had to admit he was going to miss it. A lot. Therefore, he wasn't in a hurry to get there.

I'll have to get my own and then we can ride them together.

It was a beautiful day and he tooled along the various roads, stopping for lunch in the pub he stopped in once before. The barmaid remembered him, but this time all he had to do was show her his wedding band. She was still friendly, but not like last time.

Gods, Harry decided with a shake of his head. I'm turning into a stodgy old married man - and I love it.

Probably better not let Remus know. I'd never hear the end of it.

Later, pulling up in front of Grimmauld Place, he turned off the motor and merely sat outside looking at the house for a long time. Memories of when Sirius had first come into his life and the offer to live here with him...

Lestrange took care of that quickly enough, but it was still my fault in the long run.

How can I ever make it up to him?

Getting off the bike and parking it next to the front steps, he walked up and knocked on the door.
Tags: harry_potter, sirius_black
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 7 comments