?

No account? Create an account
Recent Entries Friends Archive Profile Tags Memories

Letting the days go by
Let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by
Water flowing underground
Saturday, June 30 • Early evening

Remus stood still on the bare sod that yet surrounded cottege, eyes closed. Apparating from London after taking a dosage of Wolfsbane required a moment's recovery.

When his head ceased swimming quite so much, he swallowed again to attempt to clear the taste from his mouth and moved to the door, his shoes making soft marks in the lane where a proper walk would soon be.

This would be his hiding place tonight, if not his home yet. No more Shrieking Shack, and no more Snape — although to be honest not having the Potions Master available to check over the other Apothecary's work on the new version of Wolfsbane was a bit worrying. There were more new elements to this moon than Remus liked.Collapse )

I would just like to go on record as saying I still think this is a bad idea.
Saturday, June 30th - Afternoon

Somehow, when the matter had been broached at Malfoy's party the night before, Bill hadn't been able to come up with a good enough excuse to keep Tonks away for the night.

No, he hadn't actually ever hurt anyone - that he could remember. There were a handful of moons he had managed to drink himself into such a stupor that he really didn't have a clue what had happened the next morning, other than the hangover. But that didn't mean the urge to break things, and people, hadn't been there.

That's why he'd kept Fleur away. Hell, that's why he kept just about everyone away, other than a few nights spent in the company of Chuckles, but Bill knew Charlie could take care of himself if something were to happen. The man dealt with dragons, for Merlin's sake.

Read more...Collapse )