WWN Broadcast
Friday, April 6th ~ Evening

"This is Rita Skeeter, standing just outside, around the back, in an alley behind, the Three Broomsticks, where a reception for one of Hogsmeade's former most eligible bachelor's - and his blushing bride - is taking place, to bring you a WWN exclusive."

"Can it, Anastasia, I don't care who got the assignment from the boss, the story is Mine. Keep it up, and I just might forget to take that gag off before I leave. Understand?"

"Now, where was I? Oh, yes, the quicky wedding of hunky recluse and defense school owner, Harry Potter, to restaurateur and frump, Daphne Greengrass occurred weeks ago with almost no fanfare and a tragically small guest list. Once word of the marriage hit the streets, some of the most delicious rumors began to circulate over the mysterious circumstances behind the event."

"Some sources say the couple had been estranged, and were shocked to hear of the wedding when I told them, still others speculated on the need for such a rapid and quiet affair. So far there are no signs of impending motherhood - although the bride has been carrying a few extra pounds for quite some time - but one can't help but wonder if there might be a new member of the Potter family showing up soon."

"What? I said if, they can't sue us for merely voicing some of the public opinion, Anastasia. Stop being such a worrywart."

"As always, ladies and gentlemen, WWN is always interested in the comments and concerns of our listeners. More importantly, if you personally witnessed a sensational bit of scandal, owl me, Rita Skeeter, care of the WWN. The Wizarding Wireless Network now returns you to our regularly scheduled programing."