March 13th, 2007

Why Me?

Group Thread ~ Many Places ~ Complete

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Tuesday, March 13th ~ Late Afternoon

When the package arrived, Severus almost didn't bother opening it. There was work to be done at the shoppe, and he needed to get back. The letter that had been attached slid to the floor when he tossed the entire thing onto one of the kitchen cabinets, and it was only as he bet over to pick it up and saw the return address from a solicitor in London.

The letter was an apology for not sending the package last week. The package revealed a journal which only made his confusion grow.

That confusion quickly turned into horror as Severus read the last entry.

Event of my death - therefore - I'm dead... That couldn't be possible, he'd just seen Potter a few hours ago and these idiot solicitors were claiming they were supposed to have sent the journal a week ago... Unless they had managed to screw up even more and sent the thing early?

What if Potter was planning to do the deed that very night?

He rushed to the fireplace and tossed in a handful of powder, calling out for Mrs. Crockford at the Phoenix.

"I need to speak with Potter!"
Black

Group Thread ~ Glen Hollow ~ Complete

To celebrate the joining of Harry James Potter and Daphne Diane Greengrass in the bonds of matrimony.

Tuesday, March 13th ~ Early Evening

Hedwig had nearly flown herself into exhaustion, but each of the handful of invitations had made it to their intended recipients in record time.

The ceremony was small and quick. The bride wore the same robes her mother had been married in, the groom a suit. Their friends had gathered in the window room over looking the lake, and Severus Snape gave the bride away.
kiss

Daphne and Harry ~ Glen Hollow ~ MA ~ Complete

I finally found someone,
who knocks me off my feet;
I finally found the one who makes me feel complete...

Tuesday, March 13th ~ Evening

Setting Daphne down gently in the middle of their bedroom floor, it dawned on Harry that he hadn't planned on ever being in this particular room again. It also occurred to him that she might want to pick a different room as the master suite, but those thoughts were quickly slid into a dark corner as his body reminded him just how long it had been since he'd last made love to Daphne.

Collapse )