Recent Entries Friends Archive Profile Tags Memories

There was a disturbance in my heart,
a voice that spoke there and said:
"I want, I want, I want!"
It happened every afternoon and when I tried to suppress it,
it got even stronger.
~ Saul Bellow
Saturday, February 3rd ~ Late Evening

He hadn't believed it and therefore had listened to the hateful words numerous times. Each time Roman's fury turned on the faithful elf who had made the pensieve memory for its master.

The elf couldn't be blamed for the announcement, but it was there and they weren't.Collapse )

Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other.
Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then.
~ Katharine Hepburn
Saturday, February 3rd ~ Evening

The elves had been entirely unable to do anything to please the mistress of the house since she had returned from the outing with the master of the manor the day before. There had been much ear ironing and smashing of heads with oven doors occurring as well as a few elves who were forced to resort to throwing themselves off the roof when all the traditional ways of punishing themselves were taken. The only saving grace for the poor creatures was that the regular Friday evening meal with the son of the manor attending was postponed until the next evening after a flurry of owls had been sent. The tray brought to the mistress' room later was thrown out into the hall with a resounding crash of china and crystal.

The dawnCollapse )

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
~ Dylan Thomas
Saturday, February 3rd ~ Late Morning

At first she thought Harry might have hit Remus with a stunning spell too, but then Izabel realized when she did the Finite Incantatem - it would have ended as well. Poppy's salve was used to no avail after the broken ribs had been healed. When he still didn't wake up, Izabel was torn. She'd told Severus and Harry that if anything appeared wrong, she'd contact them - but this wasn't the kind of wrong they were in charge of.

She'd summoned PoppyCollapse )