?

No account? Create an account
Recent Entries Friends Archive Profile Tags Memories

Dreams have only one owner at a time.
That's why dreamers are lonely.
~ Erma Bombeck
Tuesday, November 28th ~ Evening

The evening had been quite satisfactory so far. The new set of china was exactly what Narcissa had wanted to offset the darkness of the new drapes in the main dining room. She had eaten her dinner even slower than usual in order to study how each piece looked in relation to the other dishes on the table.

I think... new crystal. With the edges trimmed to match the light green on the china.

Her eyes were more concerned with the gleam of the lights on the dessert dishes than she was with what was contained in them and found herself with a larger serving of the confection than she normally allowed herself.

No dessert tomorrow, she decided as her fork split it open and the aroma of melted chocolate reached her nose.

You're not the Weasley I came here for, but you'll do for now.

Tuesday, November 28th - Late Afternoon

Bad enough that he hadn't come to her again but that - that man had ruined everything by going to Harry if the wireless was to be believed. Pansy had no idea if she'd be able to salvage her plans for Harry or not, and she had never liked being unsure of something.

I can not believe I'm out here. Again! Bill Weasley deserves to have his tongue ripped out for this. Wait, no, I like that tongue. Fuck it, I'll think of something appropriate.

She stormed across the porch to bang on the front door. "Weasley! You and I need to have a long talk!"

Sorrow makes us all children again - destroys all differences of intellect.
The wisest know nothing.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Tuesday, November 28 ~ Afternoon

Glassy eyes stared out over the smooth black lake the undisturbed water having a calming affect upon the brunette sitting upon its banks. Her legs were drawn up to her chest with her arms wrapped tightly around them. She'd found herself coming out here more and more in the afternoons, watching the water, listening to the birds. There was something unexplainable about the way it soothed her. It was perhaps a bit unsettling to Hermione who organized the world with numbers, facts, theorems and probability. This was nothing like that, something intangible, unproven, but so very there in a way she couldn't explain with science or mathematics.
A gentle breeze pulled at her hair...Collapse )