October 28th, 2006

Talking

Arthur and Molly ~ The Three Broomsticks ~ Complete

Women will forgive anything.
Otherwise, the race would have died out long ago.
--Robert A. Heinlein
Saturday, October 28th ~ Afternoon

Arthur wanted to go and he wanted Molly to go along with him. He'd never been to Harry's house and this was the perfect opportunity to see what kind of Muggle items the younger wizard had installed. It wasn't a wizarding house at all and the idea that electricity flowed through the walls...

Arthur got glassy-eyed just thinking about all the possibilities. He fingered the portkey that had come with their invitation and glanced toward the kitchen as his wife came out before placing it on the shelf just under the bar. If he talked to her about it while holding it - his battle was lost before it even started.

"Molly, what kind of nightshirt do you think I should wear tonight? The ordinary everyday one or the silky one I save for special occasions? I don't think they'd care for the everyday one since it has the little monkey faces on it, but you never know. It might lead to some interesting conversations about where the different ones live. The ones from Central America are quite fascinating actually."
Reg

WWN Hallowe'en Broadcast

A spider crawled across my face,
Spreading its web on the human race …
Mama Loi, Papa Loi
I see fire in the dead man's eye
Saturday, Oct. 28 ~ Nightfall to dawn

"... Get your fun in while you can, because a cold front will be settling in tomorrow. Tonight will be a busy night across the land, with pubs packed and parties in full swing.

"And why do you think it is, my dear listeners? Just because the holiday proper falls on a weekday? Oh, no, I hardly think it's that simple.

"Hallowe'en is Tuesday. All Hallows' Eve, Samhain, the night when spirits may breech the barrier between their world and ours with ease.

"Let all the good little witches and wizards have their fun tonight. Make it your own. For Hallowe'en ... does not belong to us."