?

No account? Create an account
Recent Entries Friends Archive Profile Tags Memories

A little something to remember me by
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 - Morning

Greg finished shrinking the package to the size an owl could handle. He hoped that the instructions would be enough to have Percy work it and plug it in. He hoped that Percy would appreciate the Espresso/Cappuccino machine as well as the month's supply of Starbuck's coffee beans.

He let his owl fly to Percy's office with strict instructions to leave it by the office door.

Percy,

I thought I could bring the little bit of American convenience to you.

Greg

Reality is a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Monday, October 16th ~ Evening

Narcissa had been waiting for the perfect opportunity to speak with her husband about Draco. It was painfully apparent that was never going to happen, so she decided to bring the subject up after dinner. When he was hopefully at least slightly mellowed with food and drink.

"Lucius? Could I speak with you?"

I can picture in my mind a world without war,
a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world,
because they'd never expect it.
- Jack Handey
Monday, October 16th ~ Afternoon

He couldn't take it anymore. Ignoring hadn't worked - apparently this wasn't going to stop unless he acknowledged It, somehow validating Its existence? It was very odd and made no sense to him - it had been so very long ago you'd think It would have moved on by now - but no.

Too irresistible for my own good.

Shaking his head Draco moved to his seldom used floo and threw in the powder. "Glen Hollow!" Reluctantly sticking his head in - floo calling was so dirty but owling would take far longer than he was prepared to wait. "Potter! Get your arse over here and bring some of those melons from Dobby's garden with you! Now!"

Halloweenparties