September 3rd, 2006

Kiss 1

Harry and Daphne ~*~ Glen Hollow ~*~ MA ~*~ Complete

First time ever I saw your... kitchen.
Sunday, September 3rd - 4th ~*~ Around Midnight

The second movie of the night continued to run on the telly. Daphne had lost interest less than half way through and had turned her attention to tormenting Harry. Just a cuddle against his side at first, a fingernail along the shell of his ear, lips against the curve of his throat. Hand sliding down his arm to the remote.

Ever since Remus and Izabel had moved in for the summer, Daphne and Harry had made an effort to keep certain moments behind closed doors - the kitchen incident, none withstanding. But Remus and Izabel had moved back to Hogwarts for the school year and Daphne had to admit she'd begun to miss the spontaneity of some of their earlier Sunday evenings.

"The anniversary dinner at Hogwarts the other night reminded me of something." Daphne nuzzled against his neck, kisses moving upward. "I used to lie awake at night, thinking about the first time you brought me here, to see your kitchen. Wondering what might have happened if I hadn't been so..." Her voice trailed off as she reached his jaw, nipping gently.