July 18th, 2006

Fourth of Mercury

Vera and the King and Queen of Fae • Faerie camp • Complete

Facts versus romance
you go and call yourself the boss
but we're not robots inside a grid
Tuesday, July 18 • Morning

The second time Vera went to the faerie's camp, she came alone.

When Roger had said he was spending the day visiting his sister, and asked if she'd like to come along, something had moved Vera to tell him no.

Too much work to do, she'd said. Several figures had needed readjusting to match what the Queen had explained in their first meeting — and still nothing fit right.

There was something she wasn't seeing.

Not long after Vector had sat down at her desk, she was up again, gathering old charts and new to take down to the Queen.
Claudius - Huh?

Severus and Ginevra -- Streets of Hogsmeade -- Complete

I will not be the first one to speak. And if he never calls me again, I'll always think of him fondly. As an asshole.
-- Carrie Bradshaw

Tuesday, July 18th -- Early Evening

Claudius had been getting a lot of exercise lately. Not that he minded, but walks with Master used to be a rare treat and now they were happening almost every day. Funniest thing, whenever someone would try to talk to Master he would give the little hand signal that meant Claudius was supposed to turn into barely restrained, quietly growly, all teeth dog, which he did. And then the stranger would go away and Claudius would get a pat on the head and a biscuit from Master's pocket.

Collapse )