June 20th, 2006

angel

Ginny & Draco ~ Wizarding London ~ Incomplete

If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me.
~Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Tuesday, June 20th ~ Afternoon

"You want to buy a what?" Ginny's nose scrunched up at the thought of Draco - as a cowboy. There were just some things that weren't meant to even be imagined. "As your personal, former fashion designer, I'm so going to advise against it. I don't care if it is a themed party."

Ginny walked down the aisle of leather and fringe and plaid and snakeskin...Oh, that might not be so good for Draco to see. Slytherin and all.

"You aren't expecting me to dress to match, are you? Because I love you, but really...I think I'd rather have that ice sculpture of Bill permanently set up in my flat." Ginny winced. "Or maybe not."

Snape & Goyle - The Hogsmeade Apothecary - Complete

In the momentary lull before the band begins to play, there's an overwhelming stench of Alibi~ Barenaked Ladies.

If Draco Malfoy was holding a party and he was expected to attend, then one of the things that would be necessary would be to restock his supply of Hangover and headache potions. Everything currently in the potion cabinet was far past due. Some of the stronger potions had already eaten through their glass bottles and were starting to work on the shelf. He was very glad that his father had placed all those medicines on the bottom shelf like instructed.

Armed with his list of what needed to get restocked as well as some ingredients that would come in handy he opened the door to The Hogsmeade Apothecary. There was something about the air inside the room that seemed familiar. He couldn’t put his finger on it. While he appeared to concentrate on the rows of potion bottles, all neatly labeled, he took a look at the world around him. He saw Severus Snape standing at the counter assisting someone through the final motions of their purchase. Keeping his face smoothed of all emotions, appearing as if he was simply browsing.

Well, this is an interesting turn of events. I wonder if for him, like Draco, much has changed but much as remained the same.
I dont think so

Molly and Arthur ~ The Burrow ~ Complete

When two people are under the influence of the most violent,
most insane, most delusive, and most transient of passions.
They are required to swear that they will remain in that excited,
abnormal, and exhausting condition continuously
until death do them part."
~ George Bernard Shaw

When he heard the news, Arthur had been very, very torn. He was glad in a way, because he'd always liked her, but he was terrified that her return would mean the ninth child would rear its head in Molly's line of vision again.

No, no, no. Not now. Not when the future-possibly-on-its-way-soon-grandchild is so close to wiping out that little bugger for all time.

Collapse )