June 12th, 2006

Despair

Roger, Vera and Poppy * Hogwarts * Complete

When you see an accident do not turn your head and look away
I can see detectives are sifting through the wreckage we have made
Monday, June 12 * Early morning and later in the day

Thirst woke her.

The Infirmary was dark and quiet, and for a few moments Vera didn't realize she wasn't in her own bed.

The slightest motion of one of her arms brought the realization of where precisely she was — and what she'd done — flooding down.

Collapse )
what

Draco and Greg ~ Hogsmeade ~ Complete

And Just Where Have You Been?
Monday, June 12th ~ Afternoon

Draco left the last shop on his list, quite happy with his work. He had managed to exchange the last of the tacky gifts he had received and was pondering what to do with the rest of his day when he paused. Tilting his head to the side, he studied the man that had caught his attention - he looked very familiar - but Draco just couldn't place him.

Perfect. This is going to annoy me all day... Walking over Draco stood before him, foot tapping impatiently and raised one eyebrow. "Who are you? Have we shagged?"

Ron and Harry -- The Three Broomsticks -- Complete

There's Always the 'Sticks
Monday, June 12 -- Late Afternoon

"..You see the thing about my cat is that, despite how much it spazzes out and jumps around like it's taking magic mushrooms and seeing fairies, it's cute. Women love cute cats and so it's like a free pass into Cooty Ball land. Which is why if the both of us were still single and not such push overs for our women, I would recommend getting a cat." Ron finished telling Harry his advice before taking a drink.

"Of course, the cat is a bit of a Peeping Tom so that's not a bonus. And we have our women so my advice is rubbish, but hey it's the thought that counts and yadda yadda yadda."

Ron had really missed having a drink with Harry, like old times. Like a year ago. They would go to the bar, scope out the women while drinking and exchanging advice. And now look at the two of them, talking about cats as a last resort for some advice. Although really, Ron was doing the talking about cats.