May 19th, 2006

shiver

Draco, Seamus and Oven ~ Draco's Penthouse and Seamus' Flat ~ MA ~ Complete

When You've Been Through Everything I Have, Paranoia Is Merely A Precaution!
Friday, May 19th ~ Early Morning

Draco twisted over on his side, drawing one of his pillows closer as he blearily cracked open one eye to see where the noise - was that a cackle? - that had awoken him came from.

Eh. It's just Oven, passed through his sleepy brain as his eye closed again. And sprang open, fully this time.

"Fuck!" Came from the floor on the other side of the bed as he tripped over his blankets in attempting to flee.

"Back to hell, demon! Back to hell!" The sound was slightly muffled by the carpet pressing into his face, but the sentiment was there.

Where the hell is my - fuck! On the nightstand. On that side of the bed.
Cigar

Croaker, Dung and Daphne -- Un Peu de Ciel -- Complete

What's this whole world comin' to
Things just ain't the same
Any time the hunter gets captured by the game

Friday, May 19th -- Evening

Fletcher was proving difficult to track. Finding the thief's name had been relatively easy, Croaker still had contacts at the ministry who owed him favors. Narrowing down which scrawny malcontent had made off with his belongings had taken only a few visits to the petty theft and "ill-thought out" scams division.

Actually getting his hands on Fletcher was another matter entirely.

Croaker pushed his plate away and leaned back in his seat to light his cigar. He ignored the pointed glare of the women at the table next to him and, when some blonde waif came to tell him the restaurant was a non-smoking establishment he simply raised a brow and continued to enjoy his after dinner cigar.

Back to the matter at hand: Fletcher. I've followed him this far, he'll show himself at some point and then I'll have him.