April 2nd, 2006

Reg

WWN ~ Special Broadcast ~ Complete

Open House At The Phoenix
Sunday, April 2nd ~ Early Afternoon

"Good Afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Ezekiel Brunderbluss here with you for a brief moment. Rita Skeeter will be bringing the festivities of the open house at The Phoenix into your homes this afternoon. I only wish I was there myself to see exactly what we can expect from this innovative idea.

"Please remember WWN is always interested in the comments and concerns of our listeners. If you have one, please contact us by owl or floo. We appreciate the interest shown and will respond as soon as possible. The Wizarding Wireless Network now takes you to the open house at The Phoenix."
Knee

Daphne, Harry and Sirius ~*~ Glen Hollow ~*~ Complete

Oh, for the life of a dog.
Sunday, April 2nd ~*~ Very Early Afternoon

Daphne had been a little worried that Sirius might feel insulted when the ball was brought out and they'd begun tossing it around in the yard but he seemed to be enjoying himself.

She certainly was.

It was a beautiful day and the three of them - Harry and Sirius and she - had been running around yard playing for awhile.

Somehow Daphne ended up with the ball once more and shrieked as she realized both Harry and Sirius were bounding toward her.
charlie

Charlie & Rose -- Hagrid's hut -- Complete

Visit an old friend and meet a new one
Sunday, April 2nd ~ Late afternoon

Charlie had taken the day off and eventually found himself bored, which was something he didn't like. After taking a walk in Hogsmeade to stretch his legs, he'd realized he still hadn't visited Hagrid. He'd been friends with the half-giant when he was in Hogwarts, sharing the same passion for Magical creatures, and especially Dragons. He smiled fondly as he remembered the whole story with Norbert and decided it couldn't hurt to go and pay him a friendly visit.

He walked the whole way to Hogwarts and reached Hagrid's hut after having a quick look at the school. He put out his fag and knocked at the door.