January 24th, 2006

Narcissa and Daphne ~ Malfoy Manor and Daphne's Flat ~ Complete

Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When First We Practice To Deceive.
~ Sir Walter Scott ~
Tuesday, January 24th ~ Morning

I was sure that Draco and Potter would - well Draco at least would have contacted me by now. Unless that stupid Gryffidor is dense enough to try and fight the potion.

Moving over to her desk, Narcissa ripped open the latest reports that had been delivered that morning. What she read didn't please her. Not at all. If Lucius was going to be released soon, this situation had to be taken care of before that occurred.

He's still seeing the Greengrass wench.

The potion - Severus made it - it can't have failed. I wonder if she's using something equally as - subtle to keep him at her side?

What could persuade her -

Collapse )
green

Ginny & Neville ~ Ginny's Flat ~ Complete

Moving Day
Tuesday, January 24th ~ Afternoon

Molly had sighed and not said much else. For that, Ginny was grateful. Things had been strained at best between her and her Mum ever since the night she found out about Ginny's relationship with Severus. There were few words exchanged, but rather a lot of sniffles, sighs, and extra shifts at The Three Broomsticks from Molly. Apparently, Molly Weasley's answer to keeping her daughter away from Severus Snape was to keep her as busy as possible and shower her with silent guilt every possible moment she could.

Collapse )