January 19th, 2006

Breaking News

WWN ~ Breaking News ~ Complete

The Continued Investigation Into The Azkaban Allegations
Thursday, January 19th ~ Morning

"This is Ezekiel Brunderbluss, breaking into your regular programing to bring you this update. As reported previously by the WWN, investigations continue into conditions at Azkaban. Narcissa Malfoy, wife of imprisoned Death Eater Lucius Malfoy, has stepped forward among rumors of a counter suit filed against the Ministry and Wizengamot that surfaced earlier in the week."

Sounds of a banging door can be heard and an ensuing scuffle. The next voices are muted, as though through a covered microphone. "This should be my story! Do you have any idea who I am?"

"Damn it Rita, you can't do this! We're live! She asked for Lachlan, it was the only way we got the exclusive."
More scuffling noises, then a flustered Ezekiel whispering, "Sit down, shut up and don't touch anything!"

"Sorry for the interruption folks, we experienced minor technical difficulties."

"Minor-mphh!"

Collapse )
Fist

Severus, Ginevra, Molly and Arthur - The Burrow - Complete

Telling Her Parents
Thursday, January 19th - Evening

When he'd told Ginevra that he was willing to be there when she broke the news to her parents - mostly Molly - Severus hadn't really thought ahead to just what that would mean.

Now he was wishing that he'd given it a tad more thought. There was no more time to prepare and many protective spells he had hoped to cast before giving Molly Weasley a go at unmanning him. Not to mention if Arthur or any of the boys took it into their heads to defend Ginevra's honor from the big bad bat.

The things I do for her.