Harry James Potter (h_jim_potter) wrote in __lightning__,
Harry James Potter
h_jim_potter
__lightning__

Daphne and Harry ~ Glen Hollow ~ MA ~ Complete

I finally found someone,
who knocks me off my feet;
I finally found the one who makes me feel complete...

Tuesday, March 13th ~ Evening

Setting Daphne down gently in the middle of their bedroom floor, it dawned on Harry that he hadn't planned on ever being in this particular room again. It also occurred to him that she might want to pick a different room as the master suite, but those thoughts were quickly slid into a dark corner as his body reminded him just how long it had been since he'd last made love to Daphne.

But I've never made love to my wife before, he reminded himself.

"You're really my wife," he said with a note of wonder in his voice as a hand brushed over her hair. Thinking of the last time, he started to lower his head to her mouth when events and her air of sadness that night finally made sense.

"Your birthday... You were expecting - a ring, weren't you? I'm probably lucky you didn't throw the necklace back in my face," Harry whispered and hung his head for a moment. "I'm sorry. And now all you have on your finger is a transfigured gold napkin ring. Tomorrow, when we go register you at Gringotts, we'll take a trip down to the vault. Among the things my parents had stored there's a jewelry box. I'm not sure what's in it, but if we don't find anything there you like - we'll go find the ring of your dreams."
Tags: daphne_greengrass, harry_potter, mature_audiences
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 16 comments